China Foreigners Guide Homepage
Forum Home  China Foreigners Guide > Forum Home > Topic-based Forums > Forum Affairs
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Jumbo Offer: Alabama holding the unfold? Can Ridle
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A forum for foreigners in China.

Jumbo Offer: Alabama holding the unfold? Can Ridle

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aliciahuang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 7:50pm
NASHVILLE,Womens Dalvin Cook Jersey, deserving every bit of the attention., Tenn. (AP) — Wesley Woodyard squatted and folded his arms as his Tennessee teammates bowed in front of the veteran linebacker near midfield in celebration

sealing the Titans' 36-22 win Monday night over Indianapolis.,Woodyard had just forced Colts quarterback Jacoby Brissett out of bounds shy of the first down marker on fourth-and-inches

It ended the Titans' 11-game skid to their AFC South rivals — the one tied for the longest active drought against one team in the NFL. Cleveland now has lone possession of that mark against Denver.

but this was definitely a must-win,"We feel like every game's a must-win, especially with the 11-game streak on the line, who also had a team-high eight tackles and recovered a fumble. "We came in and answered the call."," said Woodyard

The Titans (3-3) next head to winless Cleveland for a chance to move above .500 before their bye.

Still waiting for Andrew Luck, and coach Chuck Pagano had to answer for another head-scratching finish this week. His Colts led 19-15 going into the fourth only to be outscored 21-3., the Colts (2-4) have yet to beat a team with a win this season. Indianapolis has been outscored 85-22 in fourth quarters

" Pagano said.,"We have to figure it out

Here are some things to know about the Colts and Titans:

MARCUS MARIOTA

Mariota played with a strained left hamstring that kept him out of last week's loss in Miami, but Mariota shuffled around the pocket to throw for a season-high 306 yards. His 53-yard touchdown with 5:29 left to a wide-open Taywan Taylor put the Titans ahead to stay., and the Titans quarterback was careful about it. The Colts sacked him once and hit him six times

" Titans running back Derrick Henry said. "To come out there at not even 100 percent,"He's a tough guy,Womens Allen Robinson Jersey, what type of guy he is and how great he is., to come out here and play and lead us to a win against a good division opponent. All credit goes to him. That shows what type of leader he is

SMASH MOUTH

The Titans ran for 168 yards with Henry turning in his best game yet in the NFL. He ran 19 times for 131 yards and provided the final margin by running 72 yards for a TD inside the final minute.

" Henry said. "We knew they were out of timeouts,Authentic Dan Fouts Jersey, so if we get the first down, that ends the game. But when I got past the safety,Womens Melvin Ingram Jersey, 'I've got to go for it.'","My goal was to get a first down, I saw grass, and I'm like

CONTAINING HILTON

limiting the Colts' star receiver to a single catch for 19 yards. The three-time Pro Bowl selection had 12 catches for 230 yards and two touchdowns in the Colts' two victories over the Titans last season.,The Titans finally figured out how to slow down T.Y. Hilton

he can change the game,"He's a game-wrecker," Titans coach Mike Mularkey said. "Whatever we can do to take him out of the game,Womens Dan Fouts Jersey,  we were going to do that.", Authentic Dalvin Cook Jersey, we're going to do. If it was taking two of our guys to cover him

SUCCOP'S RECORD STREAK

Titans kicker Ryan Succop set an NFL record by making his 47th straight field-goal attempt from inside 50 yards. He then made four more field goals from that distance to extend his streak to 51. Succop had been tied coming into the game for the NFL record with Atlanta's Matt Bryant, Authentic Joey Bosa Jersey,40 and 23 yards out., who made 46 straight kicks from inside 50 yards from 2013-15. Succop made two 48-yarders and also connected from 32

"I'm so humbled,Authentic Allen Robinson Jersey," Succop said.,Womens Joey Bosa Jersey,and I feel so blessed

AFC SOUTH

The Colts find themselves looking up at the rest of the division," Mularkey said. "No other ultimatum. That was it. Get the win.",Authentic Melvin Ingram Jersey,and the Titans now are tied with Jacksonville and Houston at 3-3 with a 2-1 mark in the division that matches their win total for all of last season. "That was the whole objective to get a division win

aliciahuang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aliciahuang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 7:51pm
HOUSTON (AP) — Deshaun Watson has Houston’s offense running like never before.

A 33-17 win over the Cleveland Browns on Sunday gave them 30 or more points in four straight games for the first time in franchise history. It was Houston’s fourth straight game where the offense gained 340 yards or more.

But the Texans are 3-3 entering their bye this week, leaving plenty of room for improvement in the last 10 games as they chase a third straight playoff berth.

“We have a lot to work on,” coach Bill O’Brien said. “I think the bye’s coming at a good time. I think it’s been decent, but I think that it can be a lot better.”

Tom Savage started Houston’s opener against Jacksonville before being benched at halftime of the loss. Watson,Authentic John Ross Jersey, the 12th overall pick in this year’s draft,Authentic A.J. Green Jersey, has gone 3-2 in his five starts since and has already put his mark on the offense.

His three touchdown passes Sunday gave him 15 this season,Womens DeShone Kizer Jersey, which is the most through the first six games by a rookie in NFL history. He’s also the first rookie in league history to throw three touchdown passes in three straight games.

“He’s a very confident guy,Womens Jim Brown Jersey,” O’Brien said. “He’s got a quiet confidence about himself. He’s just the same guy every day. He really believes in himself. He’s a very intelligent guy. He’s really never satisfied … he’s a great guy to coach. Just a really special kid and I think he’ll only get better and better.”

Watson said he’ll use the bye to study and rest a little so he can be better when the Texans visit the Seahawks on Oct. 29.

“I’m never complacent,” he said. “I’m always striving to be the best and striving to improve on my game.”

Receiver DeAndre Hopkins, who has suffered through years of struggles at quarterback, raves about Watson every chance he gets. He isn’t surprised that the young QB has been so successful so early in his career.

“I expected that honestly,” Hopkins said. “From training camp when he came in, the way he handled himself in the film room. Even in training camp when he wasn’t getting reps with the ones, he was still learning. He was still going over things talking about it to us when he got the opportunity, (and now) it’s presented itself, so nobody in this locker room was honestly surprised with the way he’s developed so far.”

His performance has been helped by the work of receiver Will Fuller in the last three weeks. The second-year player missed the first three games after breaking his collarbone in training camp, but has caught five touchdown passes since his return after finishing with two last season. Fuller says he’s stronger than he was as a rookie and that he’s learned a lot in his second year in the system.

“Just playing smarter,” Fuller said. “I feel like I say that a lot. It’s my second year,Womens John Ross Jersey,Womens A.J. Green Jersey, so I know a lot more about defenses and how they’re going to try to play. I think that’s the biggest thing. Playing smarter so I can play faster.”

Watson,Authentic DeShone Kizer Jersey, who joined the Texans after winning a national championship at Clemson last year,Authentic Jim Brown Jersey, loves having so many weapons at his disposal. He has thrown touchdown passes to six players,Authentic Barry Sanders Jersey, led by six to Hopkins.

“We are all on the same page,Womens Barry Sanders Jersey,” Watson said. “We all support each other. We’re all rooting for each other, and it’s no selfishness. … We all just want to win and score points. So whoever gets open, depending on the scheme, and the play call, what the defense is doing, we’re all supporting each other. Those guys are making me better and making me look good, so I appreciate them for getting open and catching the ball.”

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aliciahuang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 11:03pm
When the NBA season tips off on Tuesday night, we’ll have a good idea who will win the championship in June. Sorry to Oklahoma City, Houston, nobody else even has a tiny bit of a chance), San Antonio, Boston or Cleveland (and clearly, but the Golden State Warriors are going to win unless something weird happens.

That’s practically the opposite of the NFL right now.

or even one great team heading for a coronation. It will be entertaining to watch a fun Warriors club win it all. However,Some fans like it when a league has a few great teams, the NFL in 2017 is your league. Everything changes from week to week., if you prefer parity

free agency,Womens Leonard Williams Jersey,The term “parity” has been used ad nauseam to describe the NFL for decades now. It was commissioner Pete Rozelle’s dream and it has become a foundation of the league. The draft,Womens Joe Namath Jersey, revenue sharing and the salary cap have made sure teams from Green Bay can compete on an even playing field with teams from New York. Despite that, a few teams usually stand out. Who those teams are might change from year to year,Authentic Howie Long Jersey, but a few always rise to the top. That might not happen this season.

nine of them were won straight up by the underdog. That included shocking upsets by the Bears,Of the 14 games in Week 6,Womens Khalil Mack Jersey, the Titans over the Colts in a game that was close throughout, Dolphins and Giants. Even big underdogs like the Jets and 49ers came close to winning. The favorite covered three point spreads: the Saints over the Lions, and the Texans over the Browns (the Browns have never gotten the invitation to the parity party). There’s no sure thing in the NFL this season. Whatever conclusions you came to about various teams Sunday probably won’t carry over. That’s not bad, necessarily.

Gregg Rosenthal of NFL.com pointed out, and absolutely no favorite.,Womens Derek Carr Jersey, 25 teams either lead their division or are within one loss of the division leader. And we’re more than a third of the way through the season. The beauty of the NFL is that most teams’ fans are still engaged. Almost every team has some hope. Far more teams have at least a small shot of winning a Super Bowl than ever before at this point in a season. There are many good teams

The NFL’s extreme parity this season leaves us without even one great team, you’ll be looking for a while.,Womens Bo Jackson Jersey, at least to this point. That’s not a knock on the league. It’s great for the NFL’s product that so many teams are competitive. Every game has intrigue. But if you’re looking for your Golden State Warriors of this NFL season

Falcons,Many thought the Patriots would be that dominant team (I definitely did; the Patriots’ ongoing mediocrity is baffling) but they haven’t been great yet. Neither have the Steelers, Raiders, Cowboys, Seahawks or any other team that was considered a contender before the season. The Packers looked like they could reach that level,Authentic Leonard Williams Jersey, but then Aaron Rodgers broke his collarbone. So much for that.

Every team in the NFL is competent,Authentic Joe Namath Jersey,except the Browns. The 49ers are 0-6,Womens Howie Long Jersey, but they have lost their past five games by 13 combined points. The Giants were getting slammed all last week after an 0-5 start, but they have wins over the Steelers and Ravens,Authentic Khalil Mack Jersey, and they beat a tough Broncos team in Denver. The Chargers were 0-4, but they’ve won two straight road games. Everyone says the Bears are awful,Authentic Derek Carr Jersey, and should have beat the Falcons if not for some dropped passes in the end. Nobody is that bad.

of course,There are no pseudo bye weeks against Rutgers or Kansas in the NFL. Don’t bemoan the lack of a great team without acknowledging that the “bad” teams in the league are still good – except,Authentic Bo Jackson Jersey,  who were the last undefeated team in the NFL., the Browns. And even the Browns lost by only three points to a Steelers team that just won a road game at the Chiefs

This is the NFL in 2017. It’s no more predictable than a spin of the roulette wheel.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aliciahuang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 11:06pm
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- The Los Angeles Rams' 10-day road trip would have been a whole lot more annoying if they had been forced to spend this week stewing on a loss.

Instead,Authentic Harrison Smith Jersey, the first-place Rams can thoroughly enjoy their brief stop in Florida on their way to London.

The Rams are off to their first 4-2 start since 2006 after beating Jacksonville 27-17 on Sunday. Their hometown is buzzing about coach Sean McVay's new-look team,Womens Sam Bradford Jersey, which has already matched the win total of last season's club.

With the spotlight shifting to fall sports in the packed LA market,Womens Stefon Diggs Jersey, this would be a good time for the Rams to be at home - except their next ''home'' game is in London on Sunday against the Arizona Cardinals. They won't play in the Coliseum again until Nov. 12.

The Rams will make the most of their situation as they attempt to maintain their momentum. They're 3-0 away from Los Angeles this season,Womens Brandin Cooks Jersey, so it might work out for them.

''Being away, still you're almost creating another camp in-season, it's been a great setup here. We don't want to use it as any bit of a distraction.'', Authentic Stefon Diggs Jersey,and it feels comfortable,'' McVay said from Florida. ''So far

The Rams have set up camp at a beachside resort in the Jacksonville area. They'll practice at the University of North Florida's soccer fields until Thursday, when they spent a week in England., when they'll fly to London for a shorter European trip than last season

''It's going to be a grind,'' said Malcolm Brown, to practice how we play.'', who returned a blocked punt for a touchdown against the Jaguars. ''A lot of travel,Womens Harrison Smith Jersey, but we're not worried about it. We're going to work hard and keep practicing like the way Coach McVay challenges us every single day

This is the second of the Rams' three straight seasons with international games,Authentic Sam Bradford Jersey, a possibility that looks a bit less far-fetched with the passing weeks.,Authentic Brandin Cooks Jersey, thanks to the NFL's conditions on their return home from St. Louis. The Rams get only seven home games in each of their first seven seasons back in the Coliseum - unless they can reach the playoffs for the first time since 2004

McVay was thrilled by the performance of his special teams units,Authentic Drew Brees Jersey, which held Jacksonville to three points in the final three quarters.,Womens Drew Brees Jersey, which scored two touchdowns. He praised another stellar effort by coordinator Wade Phillips' defense

McVay also felt the game represented another positive step for Jared Goff, even though the quarterback put up relatively minor statistics.

Goff went 11 of 21 for 124 yards, he led the Rams on a 57-yard drive for a field goal that proved to be the final points., but he threw an early touchdown pass and didn't throw an interception. In the fourth quarter

''A lot of the great ones just have a way of staying even-keeled, that disposition and never feel like the moments are too big no matter what the circumstances are.'','' McVay said. ''Because you want those players to take on that personality

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aliciahuang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2017 at 8:00pm
The NFL Referees Association is fighting back against what it says are allegations of bias in officiating,Authentic A.J. Green Jersey, .

The NFLRA sent out a statement about "false reports,Womens Jim Brown Jersey, complaints of officiating bias." The first line refers to "media reports alleging bias in officiating."

started by a Philadelphia Eagles fan following last week's game against the Carolina Panthers. Will Philbrick is trying to get 75,000 signatures on the petition to keep referee Pete Morelli from officiating another game involving the Eagles,What they could be referring to is a petition on change.org,Womens John Ross Jersey, and he's closing in on that number.

” Philbrick wrote on the page. “Over the last four games that he has officiated that the Eagles were playing in,Authentic DeShone Kizer Jersey, the Eagles were flagged a total of 40 times for 396 yards,“NFL Referee Pete Morelli has a clear and statistically obvious bias against the Philadelphia Eagles, while the Eagles opponent in those games were flagged a mere 8 times for 74 yards. This is unacceptable and puts the Philadelphia Eagles at a disadvantage. Preventing Morelli from refereeing Eagles games will result in a more trustworthy and honest NFL. This will benefit the entire league and keep all claims of conspiracy to a normal level.”

The NFLRA points out in the statement that officiating crews are made up of different officials each season and that the "attempts to sensationalize statistics and create click-bait headlines lack important context."

“Claims like these demonstrate a fundamental lack of knowledge about NFL officiating,Authentic Barry Sanders Jersey, ” NFLRA Executive Director Scott Green said in the statement. “NFL officials are graded on every call made in every game. Missing a single one can hurt his or her ranking and may be the difference between working in the postseason or not.”

Philadelphia won the game that seemed to push Philbrick to start the petition,Authentic John Ross Jersey,28-23 against the Carolina Panthers last Thursday. But the Eagles were penalized 10 times for 126 yards and the Panthers once for 1 yard.

” Green said. “However,Womens A.J. Green Jersey,“The passion of NFL fans and teams are a big part of what makes the game so great,Authentic Jim Brown Jersey,it’s no excuse for the irresponsible and baseless claims we’ve seen lately. NFL officials are committed to upholding the integrity of the game and do so every week,Womens DeShone Kizer Jersey,.”

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aliciahuang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2017 at 8:01pm
ALLEN PARK, Mich. (AP) -- Matthew Stafford simply stood on the field,Womens Julio Jones Jersey, letting Jake Rudock take snaps at the Detroit Lions' only practice during their bye week.

Stafford's body has taken a beating recently. He has been sacked 17 times in the past three games,Womens Devonta Freeman Jersey, leaving him with an ailing right ankle and sore ribs.

Stafford needs a break this week. And, he's not alone.

The idle Lions (3-3) went limping into Week 7,Authentic LeSean McCoy Jersey, feeling fortunate a slew of players will have a chance to help their banged-up bodies bounce back.

''It's a bit early,Womens LeSean McCoy Jersey,'' tight end Eric Ebron said. ''It just exploded in here with a number of injuries. It's not good, but it couldn't have come at a better time for us, but it gives us enough time to get healthy.''

In a 52-38 loss at New Orleans , Golden Tate, the Lions lost their best receiver, with a shoulder injury that might be a long-term problem for him and the team.

Safety Glover Quin, one of the top players on defense, left the game against the Saints with a concussion. That may lead to Quin missing a game for the first time since 2009 when Detroit resumes its season the night of Oct. 29 at home against Pittsburgh.

One starter on the offensive line, Rick Wagner and Greg Robinson, guard T.J. Lang, Emmett Cleary, was a late scratch at New Orleans with a bad back. Lang's replacement, left the game with an ankle injury. Ankle injuries also slowed or sent the team's starting tackles, to the sideline against the Saints.

Help may be on the way to bolster both lines and special teams.

Taylor Decker, who has been out since having surgery on his right shoulder last summer, might return to practice next week.

That would move Decker a step closer to starting at left tackle to protect Stafford much better than Robinson has so far.

Defensive tackle Khyri Thornton is eligible to return from his six-game suspension for violating the NFL's substance-abuse policy. Thornton would be a welcome addition because defensive tackle Haloti Ngata is out for the season with an elbow injury.

At Tuesday's practice,Authentic Julio Jones Jersey, standout punter Sam Martin was kicking for the first time this season after being removed from the reserve/non-football injury list with an ankle injury.

So,Authentic Devonta Freeman Jersey, what does Detroit want to accomplish during its bye week?

we got a lot of those.'',Authentic Jim Kelly Jersey,''Get healthy,'' Lions coach Jim Caldwell said. ''That's going to be the primary focus,Authentic Christian McCaffrey Jersey,Womens Jim Kelly Jersey, that's the No. 1 thing,Womens Christian McCaffrey Jersey, but then obviously there's some little things that we can work on. And

The Lions are averaging just 84 yards rushing, putting them ahead of just three teams in the league. Defenses don't have to respect Detroit's running game, allowing them to attack a shaky line to get to Stafford.

And when the Saints didn't sack Stafford, they were getting hands on a lot of throws near the line and they were credited with 16 passes defended.

''I've never really seen anything like that,'' guard Graham Glasgow said. ''But if we can fix it, we're going to work on it.''

Stafford, though, was largely to blame for the most recent loss because he threw three interceptions - after going four games without a pick - and lost two fumbles against the Saints.

As bad as he and the Lions looked, they were resilient enough to have the ball trailing by just seven points with five-plus minutes left in the game.

Detroit's comeback fell short and the setback was the team's third loss in a four-game stretch. In the first loss, Tate was ruled just short of the end zone on a review, reversing the call on the field and leading to a 10-second runoff that allowed Atlanta to hold on for a 30-26 victory.

The Lions were less than 1 yard, or a few seconds, away from a 3-0 start after opening with wins over Arizona and against the New York Giants on the road.

Instead, Detroit is 3-3 and a game behind the Aaron Rodgers-less Green Bay Packers and the Minnesota Vikings, who lost Oct. 1 to the Lions at home.

''We lost some games that we could've won,'' safety Tavon Wilson said. ''But we've got to figure out how to play better and not be down 35 points in the third quarter and find a way to get into the end zone instead of being down inside the 1.''

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aliciahuang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 12:38am
SANTA CLARA,Womens Sean Taylor Jersey, CALIF.

Before the 49ers created one of the NFL's greatest dynasties, they were at the bottom of the NFL barrel.

two years after going 2-14 in Bill Walsh's first season as coach. That team began 0-7,San Francisco won its first Super Bowl in 1981, which first-year coach Kyle Shanahan's club matched with its 40-10 loss Sunday to the Cowboys.

Shanahan talked to his players and pointed to that valley in franchise history and the decade-long peak that followed,The night before the game, which included four Super Bowls.

" Shanahan said Monday. "I think they went through a lot of stuff in those two years prior to that,Womens Amari Cooper Jersey, some hard work,Womens Marshawn Lynch Jersey,"I talked to (the team) about how they didn't just get to that '81 season,Womens Joe Montana Jersey, and had to grind out and find out the types of people that coach Walsh wanted on that team. I think they went through a lot of adversity to get to that '81 team. I kind of made some comparisons to that with what we're going through right now."

Sunday's 30-point blowout was unlike the previous six losses. The 49ers became the first team in NFL history to lose five straight games by three points or fewer. That was a silver lining for a team focused on building for the future. Shanahan said the performance against Dallas was San Francisco's worst of the year,Womens Reuben Foster Jersey, and it showed up in the box score.

The Cowboys rumbled to 501 yards of offense while Ezekiel Elliott accounted for 219 from scrimmage (147 rushing and 72 receiving) along with three touchdowns. The 49ers managed just 290 yards in rookie quarterback C.J. Beathard's first start.

Despite his team's struggles,Authentic Jerry Rice Jersey, Shanahan has tried instilling in his players that they can replicate the rise of Walsh's team.

" Shanahan said. "But I just try to put it into perspective for people that no matter how tough things are,Authentic Sean Taylor Jersey,  no matter how bad people say they are, Authentic Joe Montana Jersey,that you got to be strong minded, Authentic Marshawn Lynch Jersey,you got to know where you're going and what it's going to take to get there. And just because it's hard on your way there,Authentic Amari Cooper Jersey,"I'd like to feel we're ahead of them. We don't have the record to show for it,Womens Jerry Rice Jersey, doesn't mean you can't stop believing in what you think's important and working at it every day. I think they were a perfect example of a team that did that."

The 49ers next play the NFC East-leading Eagles in their fourth road game in five weeks. They expect to have rookie linebacker Reuben Foster available after he left Sunday's game with a rib injury. Tests confirmed that Foster didn't break any ribs,Authentic Reuben Foster Jersey,Shanahan said.

The team might be without defensive back K'Waun Williams (quad) and right guard Brandon Fusco (biceps). Right tackle Trent Brown will begin the week in the concussion protocol after leaving Sunday's game in the second half.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aliciahuang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 12:40am
OWINGS MILLS,Womens Christian McCaffrey Jersey, Md. (AP) -- Coach John Harbaugh won't use the Baltimore Ravens' mounting injuries as an excuse for their recent woes.

Nonetheless, the depleted roster has taken a toll on the team.

including a 24-16 setback to the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday. Baltimore (3-4) trails first-place Pittsburgh (5-2) by two games and has already lost to the Steelers at home.,The Ravens, who have 15 players on injured reserve, have lost four of their past five games

Harbaugh estimates the Ravens need at least 10 wins to to avoid missing the postseason for the fourth time in five years. That challenge could be daunting.

''We're already in unchartered territory,Womens Julio Jones Jersey,'' Harbaugh said at his Monday press conference. ''I don't know how many other teams have had this many injuries on offense. We'll just see how it plays out. We have a lot of tough guys. It's about mental toughness. You have to put everything aside,Womens Devonta Freeman Jersey, ignore the noise and go out there and fight. We have a bunch of guys I know who will do that.''

Baltimore has scored one offensive touchdown in the past two games. The Ravens were missing receivers Jeremy Maclin (shoulder) and Breshad Perriman (concussion) against the Vikings. Fellow veteran receiver Mike Wallace had to leave the game in the first quarter with a potential concussion.

Baltimore is also missing two starters on the offensive line and has been forced to start rookie Jermaine Eluemunor at right guard.

''Reality is what it is. We have to find a way to do what we have to do,Womens Jim Kelly Jersey,'' Harbaugh said about overcoming the injuries. ''We did not turn the ball over and that was a goal in this game. We thought that would give us a chance. We didn't do enough of the other things we need to do to win the game.''

Quarterback Joe Flacco has taken much of the criticism for the team's struggles on offense. Over seven games,Authentic Christian McCaffrey Jersey, Flacco has thrown for 1,189 yards with five touchdowns and eight interceptions. His 70.0 passer rating ranks 31st in the league.

so other players need to have larger role and take advantage of the opportunity.,Following the loss to the Vikings, Flacco said the team cannot use the injuries as a reason for the lackluster play. The status for Wallace, Maclin and Perriman for Thursday night is uncertain

''It's tough to talk about how tough it is,Authentic Julio Jones Jersey,'' Flacco said. ''It is what it is. We have to go out there and we have to play and that's why we have 53 guys on the roster that are active every week so that everybody gets a chance to step out and make it happen. It obviously isn't the best situation,Authentic Devonta Freeman Jersey, but we've got to make it work.''

Baltimore was expected to get a boost with defensive tackle Brandon Williams back in the lineup after missing the previous four games with a foot injury. The Ravens had allowed 169.5 yards per game and went 1-3 with Williams out. Minnesota still managed 169 rushing yards on 33 carries.

Williams said the team did show some overall improvement against the run. Baltimore faces another tough matchup this week against Miami running back Jay Ajayi,Authentic Jim Kelly Jersey, who is ranked seventh in the NFL with 442 yards on 125 carries.

I am proud of my guys.'',Womens LeSean McCoy Jersey,''Obviously, Authentic LeSean McCoy Jersey,the Ravens defense is historical here,'' Williams said. ''We know that it comes down to us getting out there and keeping offenses at bay. At the same time

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aliciahuang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 11:33pm
Running back Marshawn Lynch formally appealed his one-game suspension on Monday afternoon.

The Raiders hope to hear a ruling by Tuesday.

"I think we expect to hear something early in the week, Authentic Reuben Foster Jersey,hopefully by tomorrow," head coach Jack Del Rio said in a Monday press conference. "(It) would be the fairest thing so that the team can prepare."

according to an ESPN report. The Raiders should know by Tuesday whether Lynch's suspension for unsportsmanlike conduct will stand.,That's the expectation

The suspension stems from a Thursday night incident where he left the sidelines to join an on-field fracas involving Raiders offensive linemen and Kansas City cornerback Marcus Peters. The third-year pro was penalized for a late hit on Raiders quarterback Derek Carr his linemen didn't take kindly.

and Lynch instinctively went out to protect someone he views as family. He inadvertently grabbed an official by the jersey and let go shortly after. He was flagged and ejected by rule.,Peters and Lynch are extremely close friends and Oakland natives

He missed most of Thursday's 31-30 victory over the Chiefs, and the NFL suspended him one game without pay on Friday. That could cost Lynch a $79,411 game check and a $31,Womens Amari Cooper Jersey,250 per-game roster bonus.

ESPN reports that Peters by phone spoke at Lynch's appeal hearing,Authentic Joe Montana Jersey, where the running back's team also cited precedent of others contacting an official without getting suspended. Leaving the sideline,Authentic Jerry Rice Jersey, however,Womens Reuben Foster Jersey, may not help his appeal.

Del Rio said he hadn't spoken with Lynch since the ejection.

" Del Rio said. "It's something we talk about – don't leave the bench area.",Womens Joe Montana Jersey,"I said the other night I was disappointed that we had a player leave the bench

and combined for 67 yards and a touchdown on 18 carries. The pair with shoulder a rushing load Sunday at Buffalo if Lynch is unavailable.,Authentic Marshawn Lynch Jersey, The Raiders ran with Jalen Richard and DeAndre Washington after Lynch's ejection

better route-runners, they catch the ball a little easier,Womens Jerry Rice Jersey," Del Rio said. "So,Authentic Amari Cooper Jersey,things like so,Womens Marshawn Lynch Jersey,"They don't have the size and the power but they have a little more quickness,Authentic Sean Taylor Jersey, if you're playing a little more wide open,Womens Sean Taylor Jersey, in some respects they give you a little more juice. Marshawn give you the power back when you want to finish people and in tough situations. Those guys give you more than a change of pace."

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aliciahuang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 11:35pm
Cornelius Washington was stunned to learn minutes before inactives were due that he wasn't going to play in the Detroit Lions' Week 6 loss to the New Orleans Saints, but the veteran defensive end said he has not sought out the reason behind his benching.

Washington, speaking to reporters Monday for the first time since he was a surprise inactive against the Saints, said he feels like he's still in the good graces of Lions coach Jim Caldwell and his staff.

"I feel like I am," he said. "I mean, do you know something I don’t know?"

Told by a reporter that he was stunned by the benching, "Yeah, Washington said, me, too."

"I got that news a few minutes before we had to go out,Womens Julio Jones Jersey, and I assume it was very last minute. I don’t know any more than that,Womens Devonta Freeman Jersey," he said.

A rotational defensive end who made just four tackles in the Lions' first five games,Womens Jim Kelly Jersey, Washington guessed that his benching "probably had something to do with our O-line situation."

But that explanation doesn't hold weight.

The Lions de-activated starting right guard T.J. Lang because of a back injury 90 minutes before the game, a 52-38 Lions loss,Authentic Christian McCaffrey Jersey, but they kept only their normal seven offensive linemen active and played backup defensive linemen George Johnson and Caraun Reid over Washington.

The Lions cut both Johnson and Reid last week.

"I don't make those decisions," Washington said. "I just work here."

Washington, $5.825 million deal with the Lions this off-season that includes $15, who signed a two-year,625 in per-game roster bonuses, said he was not given any indication during the week that he would not play against the Saints.

Asked if he'll use the benching as motivation to work harder in practice, Authentic LeSean McCoy Jersey, "I don’t know what the issue was, Washington said, so I don’t know what problem to fix if there is a problem to fix."

"I mean, but I’m not going to sit and speculate about it,Authentic Julio Jones Jersey, I kind of wish I knew more of what was going on,Authentic Devonta Freeman Jersey," he said. "I mean,Authentic Jim Kelly Jersey,everything is good right now."

Lions coach Jim Caldwell said after the game that Washington's benching was not discipline- or injury-related,Womens Christian McCaffrey Jersey, but he declined to go into detail about why Washington was benched.

The Saints ran for a season-high 193 yards in the game and had success with outside runs.

Washington said that he's played "alright" this year, but that the team needs to be better against the run as a whole.

"I don’t feel like I’ve been the best in certain areas, but I’ve done pretty good,Womens LeSean McCoy Jersey," he said. "I’ve had a solid showing so far."

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>
  Share Topic