China Foreigners Guide Homepage
Forum Home  China Foreigners Guide > Forum Home > Topic-based Forums > Forum Affairs
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Jumbo Offer: Alabama holding the unfold? Can Ridle
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A forum for foreigners in China.

Jumbo Offer: Alabama holding the unfold? Can Ridle

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 14>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aliciahuang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2017 at 7:30pm
When the New York Giants begin their mandatory three-day mini-camp Tuesday, tight end Rhett Ellison may not be a full participant.

Ellison,Authentic Andrus Peat Jersey, missed most of the team’s final day of organized team activities (OTAs)
,Stephone Anthony Jersey, who came to the Giants as a free agent from the Minnesota Vikings

on Friday,Hau'oli Kikaha Jersey, He’s been limited since late May with what head coach Ben McAdoo calls “soreness”.

“Rhett is a little sore,” McAdoo said. “He’s just sore.”, but other than that we made it through okay

Soreness is a common ailment during OTAs. Most players who sit out are dealing with some nagging aches and pains. Ellison initially said he was
dealing a calf issue and the team was holding him out as a precaution.

we are just being smart with it,Andrus Peat Jersey,“Just a sore calf. Right now,Authentic Stephone Anthony Jersey,Authentic Hau'oli Kikaha Jersey,Authentic Garrett Grayson Jersey,” Ellison said. “We have been running on it and we are just being real smart this
time of the year.”

Ellison also said the injury occurred before the start of OTAs.

The injury is not expected to be a long-term problem. Ellison came out late to Friday’s practice and worked inside with a trainer. He came out later
and walked through some run fits with the offense. Players who are out don’t usually participate in the drill.

Ellison provides the Giants with a blocking tight end,Garrett Grayson Jersey, something the offense was missing in 2016 after Will Johnson was lost for the season. He can
help the offensive tackles on the edges and occasionally line up in the backfield and lead block for Paul Perkins and the rest of the Giants’ running
backs.

Rookie Evan Engram is ahead of the curve in terms of adjusting to the National Football League. Second-year player Jerell Adams is still developing
last year’s starter,Authentic P.J. Williams Jersey,and Will Tye,P.J. Williams Jersey, and Matt LaCosse are still on the roster.

Ellison’s versatility and blocking are of the utmost importance so taking him slow is the right call.

The post Giants tight end Rhett Ellison may not be a full-go at team’s mandatory mini-camp appeared first on Cover32.

aliciahuang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aliciahuang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2017 at 11:32pm

EAST RUTHERFORD,Authentic Jack Conklin Jersey, reflect on life and take time to ''grow and mature.'',Authentic Kevin Dodd Jersey, N.J. (AP) -- Odell Beckham Jr. says his decision to skip voluntary workouts had

nothing to do with his contract. The New York Giants star receiver simply wanted to train on his own

40-minute workout and dropped one deep ball.,Austin Johnson Jersey,The three-time Pro Bowl receiver joined teammates Tuesday

for the start of a mandatory three-day minicamp. He saw limited action in the 1-hour

From the time he hit the field,Derrick Henry Jersey, photographers and video crews. He was relaxed after practice and hedged

several times when asked about his contract.,Kevin Byard Jersey, it seemed his every move was studied by reporters

much less than some receivers who are far less productive. The Giants picked up the option on his fifth year for $8.4 million in 2018.,Beckham is

one of the NFL's top receivers and he will earn $1.8 million in this his fourth season

''I have seen a holdout and all that stuff and I have really never seen it work,''' Beckham said. ''I don't really think that proves a point in my

opinion., so that was never in my mind to: 'I'm not going to go to OTAs to get a new contract

''So I was out there (on the West Coast) really taking the time for myself to reflect on life and values and what's really,'' he said. ''Like I said

to grow and mature.'', really important

General manager Jerry Reese questioned Beckham's maturity after the Giants (11-6) lost 38-13 in Green Bay in an NFC wild-card game.

There was good reason for that. Beckham took an ill-advised one-day vacation to Florida in the week leading to the Giants' first playoff game since

2011. He played poorly in the and afterward punched a hole in a wall near the locker room.

The warning from Reese led many to believe Beckham would toe the line this season. But his absence from the OTAs and his decision to stay on the

West Coast - where he occasionally worked with Hall of Famer Cris Carter - left many wondering about the team's leading receiver in each of his

three seasons.

Beckham said he reflected on how last season ended.

'' Beckham said. ''You look back on it and see what you could have done better and how you could have handled the situation better or whatever the

case may be. It's all about life. It's a learning process and you just have to take it with a grain of salt and grow from it. That's what I have

been doing.'',Jack Conklin Jersey,Kevin Dodd Jersey,''It's like LeBron losing the (NBA) Finals

adding that his goal is to mature every day. He also noted he has added a couple of gray hairs.,Beckham said his relationship with Reese has not

changed

Beckham seemed happy.,Authentic Austin Johnson Jersey,Authentic Derrick Henry Jersey,When told co-owner

John Mara wants him to be a Giant for life

'' he said.,Authentic Kevin Byard Jersey,''I think we are on the same page there

Coach Ben McAdoo said it was great to have Beckham back.

'' McAdoo said. ''He looks in good condition.'',''He didn't miss a beat when he came in

Quarterback Eli Manning didn't think that Beckham missed much by skipping the OTAs nor did he think his absence was a distraction.

''He'll be fine, who talked and texted with Beckham in the offseason. ''He'll know what he is doing. He'll be ready to do.'','' said Manning

Joining Beckham at the minicamp was defensive end Olivier Vernon, noting he has been training on his own since his days with the Dolphins in Miami.,

who earned second-team All Pro honors last season after signing a five-year $85 million contract. He also skipped the OTAs

'' McAdoo said. ... DE Owa Odighizuwa has been excused from the minicamp. The 2015 third-round draft pick is considering whether he wants to keep

playing. ... CB Eli Apple and S Darian Thompson were ill Tuesday and did not work out. Starting G Justin Pugh was limited.,NOTES: McAdoo sported a

new slicked back hairdo. ''Got to keep you all on your toes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aliciahuang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 7:12pm
Redskins third-year running back Matt Jones took the field Tuesday with his teammates for mandatory minicamp. ,After skipping voluntary OTAs over the last three weeks

Nobody that saw Jones would suggest he looked out of shape. In fact, an impressive physical running back with a penchant for fumbling., Jones looked the same as he did last season

Jones showed good hands and speed going through offensive drills. He also had a fumble during team drills that drew the ire of running backs coach Randy Jordan.,Working with the second and third-teams

and the young runner knows he needs to get better.,Jones lost the starting running back job last season largely as a result of fumbles

" he said. "That's something I gotta correct and something that must be correct if I want to stay in this league.","It's just about ball security. Ball security is job security

At 6-foot-2, Jones stands taller than most NFL running backs. He runs high too, Jones worked with former Redskins Super Bowl winner Ernest Byner about staying low and holding onto the ball. , something that many coaches preach against. This offseason

"It's about leverage,Authentic LeSean McCoy Jersey," Jones said. ,Authentic Sammy Watkins Jersey, too. The way I'm built I'm not so low to the ground

though it seems like that won't be with Washington. ,He's working hard for a future in the NFL

"It's not a secret anymore,Cam Newton Jersey, it's all out there. I was just feeling it could be my last time so I come out here with the guys and get it in and it might be my last rep. Who knows? I'm gonna take this rep seriously and I'm gonna do what I gotta do, getting back to work. Every time I wake up I'm expecting to grind.",Authentic Kawann Short Jersey," Jones said. "As far as my career is headed I don't know where I could land. I don't know what could happen in this period of time so I'm just putting my head down, grinding

After the fumbles, Jones said he would play specials if his name was called. , much of Jones' demise last season was attributed to an unwillingness to play special teams. On Tuesday

"Didnt play it too much in college, didnt play it too much when I was here, I only got one choice and that's to do it."," Jones exlained about special teams. "If I'm required to, if my name is on that list

Jones said that wasn't the case.,As for his refusal to play specials last season

" he said. ,"I have no idea with that. I really can't answer that question for you. I could have played it but it wasn't my decision

Jay Gruden understands Jones' situation, and he said that after practice the best way to get back on the field is to compete. The coach allowed that with Rob Kelley and Chris Thompson locked in at the top, a spot for Jones seems tight. , and Mack Brown and rookie Samaje Perine looking like roster fits

" Gruden said (full video above).,LeSean McCoy Jersey,Sammy Watkins Jersey,"It's really a tough position to crack but I wouldn't put anything past Matt

the story sounds a bit sad. ,Listening to Jones talk about 2016

"I had a great camp,Authentic Cam Newton Jersey, good preseason games,Authentic Luke Kuechly Jersey, just went south.", good start of the season,Luke Kuechly Jersey,Kawann Short Jersey," he said. "Just kinda went south. Nothing else to say about it

Thanks to a rule change this offseason, NFL rosters can stay at 90 men much deeper into the preseason. That means there is no hurry for the Redskins to make a move with Jones. Whether that would be a trade or a release remains to be seen. What seems more and more certain, is that his future isn't with in Washington., especially after listening to Jones

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aliciahuang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 2:26am

The Colts added well over a dozen players this offseason who could wind up playing key roles this year and beyond, but FOX Sports says the most important one will wind up being rookie safety and first-round pick Malik Hooker.

giving them a true center fielder patrolling the middle of the field.",Lorenzo Mauldin Jersey,"The Colts were one of the most fortunate teams in the draft,Authentic Karl Joseph Jersey," wrote Cameron DaSilva of FOX. "He was a huge addition,Authentic Jihad Ward Jersey, watching the best free safety fall in their laps at 15th overall, and Indianapolis probably never expected to land him in the middle of the first round. Look for Hooker to completely change the look of the Colts’ defense

Hooker hasn't had the chance to get on the practice field with his teammates yet as he recovers from multiple offseason surgeries. He said at last week's Colts Town Hall that his progress is ahead of where he was hoping it would be.

I come back to how I was before I had my injury.","I’m just constantly rehabbing, per Colts.com. "Right now I feel like I’m ahead of pace from where I wanted to be at this time,Authentic Lorenzo Mauldin Jersey,Authentic Bryce Petty Jersey," Hooker said,Bryce Petty Jersey,Karl Joseph Jersey,Jihad Ward Jersey, and for me it’s just constantly hitting rehab and making sure that when I come back

The Colts will have to wait until training camp to start finding out exactly where Hooker is in terms of his overall game. He's already being viewed in some circles as a starter this season,Authentic Shilique Calhoun Jersey, but he's not ready to make that declaration yet.

and I can't wait to just get back out there and compete.",Shilique Calhoun Jersey,"Nowhere near in my mindset right now, and then when I finally do get healthy," Hooker told Bob Lamey of Colts Radio recently. "My thing right now is to get healthy, my next thing is to go out there and earn my stripes. I'm not a starter. I'm just another player on the team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aliciahuang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2017 at 12:43am

The Rams finally parted ways with offensive lineman Greg Robinson, trading him to the hurting Lions on Thursday.

The 2014 No. 2 overall pick was a bust for St. Louis/Los Angeles. Robinson's move also provided another reminder the Rams somehow lost their mega 2012 draft deal with the Redskins.

Washington no longer has quarterback Robert Griffin III,Authentic Joe Haden Jersey, whom the Rams didn't want to take No. 2 overall five years ago. L.A.,Emmitt Smith Jersey, however is down to having only two of the eight players (defensive tackle Michael Brockers and linebacker Alec Ogletree) it was able to acquire from trading away its chance to take Griffin.

The Redskins got immediate results from RGIII. His dazzling work as offensive rookie of the year allowed them to win the NFC East in 2012.

Sure,Dez Bryant Jersey, that was his only Pro Bowl season in the NFL. The Rams have a grand total of zero with all those players.

running backs Isaiah Pead and Zac Stacy,Sure, Brockers has been a very good run stopper next to all-universe beast Aaron Donald. Ogletree was a second-team All-Pro last season. But then there was Robinson, fellow offensive lineman Rokevious Watkins and wide receiver Steadman Bailey.

the Titans are sitting on the verge of the postseason in 2017 with young offensive studs Jack Conklin,Joe Haden Jersey,That's a limited return for such a haul. And the bottom line is the Rams still haven't made the playoffs or even had a winning record since. And despite drafting Jared Goff No. 1 overall last year,Authentic Emmitt Smith Jersey,Authentic Dez Bryant Jersey, are still figuring out what to do at quarterback. And they had to trade a lot to get Goff. And thanks to the Rams,Authentic Ezekiel Elliott Jersey, Corey Davis and Derrick Henry — all picked from that deal.

Would things have gone differently for St. Louis and RGIII if they were a draft match? We'll never know. There's a real chance with the Rams' offensive cluelessness and without Mike Shanahan,Ezekiel Elliott Jersey, Griffin flames out immediately instead after one glorious season.

Then coach Jeff Fisher wasn't high on RGIII due to concerns about his durability, which quickly became an issue in Washington. But don't forget the Redskins also knew this in the 2012 draft.

The Redskins could afford the risk to trade up. They still ended up with nine picks. They had the foresight to take both Kirk Cousins (fourth round) and Alfred Morris (sixth round) as different kinds of support for Griffin.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aliciahuang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2017 at 11:18pm
It is challenging for any seventh-round draft pick to make the final 53-man roster on any NFL team. For Miami Dolphins rookie wide receiver Isaiah Ford, it will be even more of a challenge considering the depth on the team’s roster.

Miami is pretty set at receiver with the team having the trio of Jarvis Landry,Malcom Brown Jersey, Kenny Stills and DeVante Parker. The team also has 2016 draft picks Leonte Carroo and Jakeem Grant as well.

During organized team activities and minicamp,Jordan Richards Jersey, Dolphins head coach Adam Gase said Ford continued to impress him.

“Any time you’re a younger player and coming into this league and you play wide receiver,Authentic Sheldon Rankins Jersey, it’s a little more difficult than what you realize,” Gase said. “It’s a lot of adjustments. There are a lot of things that you haven’t seen coming to this level. The defenses really do a good job of changing things up and making things difficult and you have to read a lot of things on the run. He’s able to visualize what we’re talking about in the meeting rooms and then transfer it onto the field.”

094 yards and seven touchdowns.,In his three seasons at Virginia Tech, Ford caught 210 receptions for 2,Authentic Malcom Brown Jersey,Authentic Jordan Richards Jersey,Authentic Geneo Grissom Jersey,967 yards and 24 touchdowns. In his junior season,Geneo Grissom Jersey,Sheldon Rankins Jersey, Ford recorded 79 receptions for 1

he definitely made his case during the offseason programs.,Authentic Vonn Bell Jersey,During minicamp,Vonn Bell Jersey, Ford made some nice plays, including an outstretched reception last Wednesday. Although Ford is a longshot to make the Dolphins final roster.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aliciahuang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 11:18pm
From Miami Dolphins head coach Adam Gase to offensive coordinator Clyde Christensen, many people within the organization have said they are noticing

something different about wide receiver DeVante Parker this spring. Last month, Christensen even said that he expects Parker have a “great, big year”
for the Dolphins.

When talking to the media on Tuesday, Parker didn’t shy away from Christensen’s expectations.

“Coach [Christensen] knows what I can do and seeing what I’ve been doing in the offseason and how much I’ve progressed sense last year,” Parker
said.

Although the Dolphins aren’t playing in pads until training camp,Jarran Reed Jersey, Parker has looked impressive so far. The last two offseasons,Authentic Nick Vannett Jersey, Parker has dealt with
many injuries including one to his foot and one to his hamstring. But this offseason,Rees Odhiambo Jersey, it appears Parker is as healthy as he has been since entering the
league in 2015.

Last week during OTAs, Parker made a spectacular touchdown catch against cornerback Byron Maxwell, who had excellent coverage on the play. Now that he
is healthy, Parker is confident that he can have the big season that everyone expects him to have.

“I know what I can do,” Parker said.

In 15 games in 2016,Authentic Jarran Reed Jersey,Authentic C.J. Prosise Jersey, Parker caught 56 receptions for 744 yards and four touchdowns. While those are nice numbers,C.J. Prosise Jersey,Nick Vannett Jersey, the Dolphins are expecting more from
the former first-round pick.

So this offseason,Authentic Rees Odhiambo Jersey,Authentic Frank Clark Jersey, Parker has worked on taking better care of his body by hydrating more and eating healthier meals. Parker is also sleeping at least
eight hours every night. He says he believes these changes are making a difference in his play.

“I had someone cook for me a little bit last year,Frank Clark Jersey,” Parker said. “Somebody came here and made food for us and I’d just take it home. I started to
cook at home now and make some healthy food now.”

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aliciahuang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 12:29am
The NFL is a tough business for everyone involved. Newest Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Jeremy Maclin found that out the hard way with his release by the Kansas City Chiefs.

the time to waive big-name players was long past. However,Tyler Lockett Jersey,The release came as a decent shock to the football world primarily because it was so late in the offseason. With training camp coming up soon, it might have been how Maclin found out about his newly-minted free agent status that is perhaps the worst display of the business side of the NFL this offseason.

Maclin was on Adam Schefter's "Know Them from Adam" podcast where he said that he had no idea he was going to be cut from the Chiefs. In fact, the only way he found out about his release was via a voicemail from general manager John Dorsey.

John [Dorsey] did. I was en route to go down to Fletcher Cox's football camp in Mississippi and I was on a flight, I wouldn't become a free agent until Monday anyways. So I would at least think that they'd have the respect for me enough to at least have a conversation with me, so clearly he couldn't get to me,"They left me a voicemail,Authentic Arik Armstead Jersey, so he left me a voicemail. But the issue is that they released me so late on Friday,Authentic Jaquiski Tartt Jersey, not really find out through a voicemail."

he seems to have a solid reason for being a little disgruntled. Even without it,Eli Harold Jersey,Germain Ifedi Jersey,If what Maclin is saying is accurate, Maclin's late release is worthy of a little criticism as former Ravens wide receiver Torrey Smith tossed out last week.

it'll be a good final word in this saga for Maclin., one has to think Maclin is extra happy to be in Baltimore. He has a strong-armed quarterback throwing to him and should be a big part of an offense that has been pretty desperate for a veteran wide receiver. If he can pick up where he left off in 2014 and 2015, 1,Still,000 receiving yards shouldn't be too far from reach. If he reaches that level of production

Mitch McConnell of Kentucky,Arik Armstead Jersey,Jaquiski Tartt Jersey,The Senate majority leader,Authentic Eli Harold Jersey,Authentic Tyler Lockett Jersey,Authentic Germain Ifedi Jersey, on Thursday after leaving a closed-door meeting on the Senate’s health care bill.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aliciahuang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 12:30am
Had everything gone to plan in 2016, Isaac Seumalo and Halapoulivaati Vaitai would have spent their rookie seasons watching from the sideline.

Everything didn't go to plan.

Allen Barbre had a hamstring injury, Lane Johnson was suspended for 10 games and Brandon Brooks lost two games as he dealt with anxiety issues.

As a result, third- and fifth-round draft picks, Seumalo and Vaitai, respectively, aren't just one year into their NFL careers. They've also played significant NFL snaps.

And this year,Authentic Arik Armstead Jersey, they'll arrive at training camp as seasoned veterans,Authentic Jaquiski Tartt Jersey, not green rookies. So which has had the greater impact: the year or playing time?

"It’s both," head coach Doug Pederson said. "It's a combination of both. But the biggest thing is the actual playing time last year has really put them in good position this year."

Vaitai ended up playing in seven games with six starts. He played a total of 423 snaps as a rookie and filled in for Johnson until he went down with a knee injury. After a rough start — really rough — Vaitai settled in and showed signs that he could possibly be the Eagles' right tackle of the future.

When asked about the difference in Vaitai from last year to this year,Eli Harold Jersey, offensive line coach Jeff Stoutland laughed before answering.

"Night and day,Authentic Germain Ifedi Jersey, his body control, apples and oranges," Stoutland said. "Just his understanding of the position, his balance, the way he uses his hands. This is a lot faster game than college."

Vaitai found out about the speed of the game first-hand in Week 6 last year. Thanks to Johnson's suspension, Vaitai started at right tackle and didn't have a bad game. He had a horrible game.

He didn't need to think very long when he was asked what his "welcome to the NFL" moment was.

"It was that game, but when I got thrown into the fire," he said. "Because in camp I'm going with the threes and twos. I was still a rookie, I learned real quick that if you're not doing great, then you're out. I didn't want to be a disappointment to my family and be that guy who gets drafted and then is out the next year."

Seumalo ended up playing in nine games with four starts and a total of 335 snaps. He played four positions along the offensive line; the only one he didn't play was his most natural spot at center.

"It's not just the year," Stoutland said. "He's played in nine games I think he started four of those games. ... He played a lot of football in his first year. Just that experience in playing those positions and understanding the angles we need to take. He's a very intelligent player. I love coaching players of his magnitude. They have talent, it's the playing experience,Arik Armstead Jersey,Jaquiski Tartt Jersey, they're smart. Really all you do is coach him one time on something and he pretty much has it."

Seumalo didn't get to play at center last year because veteran Jason Kelce didn't miss any of the 1,Authentic Eli Harold Jersey,Authentic Tyler Lockett Jersey, but it seems like the Eagles are grooming Seumalo to eventually take over. Even this spring,Tyler Lockett Jersey,Germain Ifedi Jersey,133 snaps in 2016. Kelce is still on the team, the second-year lineman has been taking some first-team reps at center.

That's actually how Seumalo thinks he got better. By learning the center position, combined with a year under his belt and significant playing time, he gained a better grasp of the offense. That, have him feeling much more confident heading into Year 2.

"Training camp was tough and a grind and the season is just long," Seumalo said. "Now, I know what to expect a little bit more."

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aliciahuang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 7:10pm
Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson truly is a wizard under pressure but even the most faithful of 12's can understand that doesn't mean he should be enduring it constantly.

Turns out the numbers agree.

Recently,Authentic Greg Olsen Jersey, he's one of the three most pressured quarterbacks in the league last season but his skills under pressure make him the 14th most proficient quarterback in the league under pressure.,Authentic Thomas Davis Sr Jersey, Football Outsiders broke down quarterback play based on the pressure they faced in 2016 and beyond. To no one's surprise

(The offseason program has ended for the Seattle Seahawks but the players still have work to do. Make sure you're in the loop as injury updates and player progress continue to flow out of the VMAC. -- take five seconds to Sign up for our Free Seahawks newsletter now!)

Still,Walter Payton Jersey, no quarterback is truly good under pressure. They all drop into negative values.,Jordan Howard Jersey, as they pointed out

But, the large sample size on Wilson prove to be the most interesting case study.

Per their numbers since 2012, he jets up to the best quarterback in the league without pressure., Wilson takes the most pressure among any of the 18 quarterbacks that qualified. He was pressured at a 33.9 percent rate. He turns that pressure into the second best quarterbacking on the list; however

That makes him better than Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers,Greg Olsen Jersey,Thomas Davis Sr Jersey, etc.,Authentic Walter Payton Jersey,Authentic Jordan Howard Jersey,Authentic Andy Dalton Jersey, Phillip Rivers

And,Andy Dalton Jersey, Wilson goes from being the second-best "terrible" quarterback in the league to simply the best quarterback in the league., the difference in DVOA rating is a whooping a -110.9 percent. In layman's terms

So just because he can handle pressure nearly better than anyone doesn't mean he should.

These stats make the offensive line the tipping point of the 2017 season.

If they can lower the amount of time Russell Wilson is running for his life, the numbers of games like the back half of 2015 become numerous and suddenly you're not only employing a great young quarterback but the best quarterback period.

Coupled with a dominant defense, the games win themselves at that point.

George Fant, Luke Joeckel and Germain Ifedi have never looked more important.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 14>
  Share Topic